Paying without paypal account...

Is it free? When do I have to pay? Come in to find out...

Moderator: admin

bugi

Paying without paypal account...

Post by bugi »

This nice option would be nice if it was available for LogMX license purchases, too. Apparently, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ng-outside, this depends on the seller having suitable account and enabling the feature.

For now, we can not buy licenses as the person that would handle the payment already has personal paypal account (naturally not going to be used, as this purchase is for a company), and creating a new paypal account (with same same but company credit card and somehow bound to company) just for this purpose is pretty much a no-go, too. The latter might be theoretically possible, but shouldn't be required.

Any chance of getting the no paypal account needed -option enabled?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Paying without paypal account...

Post by admin »

Hello,

Sorry about that, but in fact, we already have this option turned on since the beginning, but for some unknown reason, some people cannot process the payment without a PayPal account. We already alerted PayPal on this issue, and all they told us is that this issue should not occur, and if it does, should be temporary. At this time, all you can purchase on our website use the same PayPal account and options. I understand your problem and believe me, we also have many other issues with PayPal, they are #1 and they know it well, they take time to fix things...

If you prefer, you can also process the payment using a direct bank wire transfer: please send an e-mail to contact@logmx.com or send me a private message on this forum so that I can give you our bank account details.

Just to be sure, could you please confirm me that you don't have this PayPal screen on your side? (please note the word "Optional"):

Just to give PayPal some more feedback, could you please tell me from which country you are trying to process the payment (it seems to have an impact).

Xavier
bugi

Re: Paying without paypal account...

Post by bugi »

Correct, there was no "(optional)" in there.

Just rechecked. It seems it is not available as soon as I select the country Finland. *Sigh*

Sending email for the bank wire option.