Enhance Mark/Unmark Entry

If you think LogMX needs a new useful feature!
mrobinson108

Enhance Mark/Unmark Entry

Post by mrobinson108 »

It would be helpful to be able to make the marking of an entry less subtle. As it is right now, the 1st field of the entry has a slightly darker green. However, this is really too subtle to easily see it in a list of entries. It would be great if there were an option that we could choose the background color of a marked entry. Maybe there already is and I just cannot find it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Enhance Mark/Unmark Entry

Post by admin »

Hello,

There is no option to change this color at this time. But this is a good idea, thanks. I'm adding this to our backlog. I guess we can add this new option in the "Display" tab of the "Options" dialog.

I'll post a message here when the feature will be available. In the meantime, if you find it too subtle, I guess this is because the surrounding is also green (INFO? DEBUG?), so maybe you can change this surrounding green color (Options > Levels) to make it more "distinct" to the Mark color.

Xavier
mrobinson108

Re: Enhance Mark/Unmark Entry

Post by mrobinson108 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try to change the INFO background color. But would still appreciate the ability to choose a marked color. Thanks